- 【Sturdy Fabric Material】: Made of 300G thickened non woven fabric which is fairly permeable,environmental-friendly and without any poisons. Sided window opens to make it easier for you to get fruits.
- 【Breathable & Good Drainage】: The growing bags has excellent ventilation, which allows plant roots to breath well, drains out excess water, avoiding root accumulation effectively, and provides a healthier environment for root plants.
- 【Large Capacity & Easy to Move】: Set of 3 potato grow bags, 10 gallons of maximum capacity (each bag)，the two strong handles allows you to move them around easily as your needs.
- 【Convenient Visualization Window & Access Flap】: While the access flap providing more convenience for observe the growth of the roots or check whether the fruit are mature and easily harvest fruits without damaging the plant.
- 【Versatile Use】: The plant bags is suitable for indoor or outdoor planting in patios, gardens, balconies, sun rooms. It also can be used to plant potato, tomato, radish, carrots, onions, peanut and many other vegetables, fruits, flower other small plants.
If you limited space, you didn’t plant. So, don’t worry because now our vegetable grow bag will help you to plant your favorite vegetables in your patio or balcony, courtyards and sun rooms.
3 Pack of 10 Gallon Potato Grow Bags
- Easy to plant, grow and harvest your vegetables
- Choose freely for indoor and outdoor planting
- Corrosion-resistant, self-absorbent, breathable, durable, degradable, water-saving and drought-resistant
- Suitable for seeding, planting, pollution-free
- Ideal for patios or small gardens, like the balcony, sun room, and outdoor spaces; can be used for sweet potato, taro, radish and other vegetables
- Convenience for being folded and stored during idle
Material: non-woven fabric
Capacity: 10 gallons
Size: 13.7 * 17.7 in
Packing: 3 packs of planting bags
Tip: Each bag is suitable for 4-5 potato seeds
How to grow (eg potatoes)
1. Fill the bag with half of the soil or compost
2. Plant 4 to 6 types of potato seeds 4 to 6 inches deep
3. Cover with more soil, water and observe